1. The IntroMate License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the templates that comes within the application.
2. A template is a composition of media items which allows a certain degree of customization. It may contain images, audio, videos and text.
3. The End Product is a rendered movie of the template.
4. You can modify / customize the template before creating your End Product. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
5. You are licensed to use the template to create multiple End Products for yourself and for your clients.
6. The End Product can be distributed for Free or may be Sold. This license is then transferred to your client.
7. You can publish the End Product on social or video sharing websites (For example Youtube and Facebook).
You may not
8. You can’t rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the template or any of its contents. You can’t give the template or any of its contents away for free.
9. You can’t extract and use a single component of a template on a stand-alone basis.
10. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract content and use it separately from the End Product.
11. You can’t rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the End Product, or parts of it, as part of any library or collection.
12. You can’t rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the template, the End Product or any of its contents as a template.
13. IntroMate is not responsible if you create an End Product with other copyright material that is not bundled with the application.
14. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes.
15. IntroMate retains ownership of the templates.